Book on this course via Keynote Educational’s website.
Dates and venues now booking:
- London, Fri 11 Nov 2016
- London, Tue 31 Jan 2017
An increasing number of overseas teachers are choosing to teach in England. This course provides a crucial ‘bridge’ between an overseas teaching qualification and experience of the English schools system.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Develop a working knowledge of the English education system
- Strengthen their knowledge of the roles and responsibilities of a new teacher
- Collate evidence against the Teachers’ Standards and pass their induction year
- Deepen their knowledge of assessment, lesson planning and behaviour management
- Make the most of professional development opportunities including social media
Download the brochure: