Bromley Education is proud to offer a ‘critical friend’ service to schools and colleges in England.
This service is always tailored to meet the unique needs of the institution but commonly includes the following:
- Running an inspection base-room
- Review and annotation of existing documentation with suggestions for improvement
- Revision of existing documentation
- Production of original documents including policies and procedures, strategies, action plans, self-evaluation reports, data analyses, synopses of external evidence, graphics, etc.
- Production of training materials
- Delivery of training
- Meetings with senior leaders, middle leaders and teachers
- Mentoring / coaching of staff
- Mock interviews and inspection meetings with staff
- Round the clock help and advice via telephone and/or email
- Regular dispatches of relevant research materials and news articles
- The development and implementation of new systems and structures, including for the purposes of quality assurance and performance management
The level of support – and indeed the balance between support and challenge, constructive criticism and friendship – is always determined by the institution. It can be anything from a single telephone call to bounce ideas around and seek a fresh pair of eyes, or a day on-site working with key staff, to weeks, months or years of continued assistance both on- and off-site.
To discuss how we can help your school or college, please contact us or complete the form below and someone will be in touch. We’d be happy to put you in touch with some our happy clients so you can hear what they think of our service.
Our most popular ‘critical friend’ services are:
We also offer: