Matt Bromley has experience as a consultant working with a number of schools and colleges on a wide range of projects.
For example, Matt has recently supported institutions with:
- school improvement planning and self-evaluation
- college quality improvement and self-assessment
- preparations for inspection
- writing policies and procedures
- improving systems of quality assurance and improvement
- improving performance management systems and policies
- middle leadership development programmes
- senior leadership development programmes
- observing teaching and learning
For more information, email us at email@example.com or complete our online contact form below…
Alternatively, consultancy services can be contracted by third party organisations.
For further information, please contact us.
Mentoring and coaching
Matt Bromley has acted as a mentor and coach to a number of middle and senior leaders including new headteachers/principals and business professionals. If you would like to discuss how he can support new and aspiring leaders in your school or college, please contact us.
Matt is an experienced public speaker who has delivered a number of keynote speeches at national conferences in the UK and overseas. To book him to speak at your conference, please contact us.
For more information about conferences, INSET and other CPD, visit our training and development page.
To browse forthcoming courses, click here.